Mould X is a powerful mould removing product. This spray permanently kills and removes mould and mildew. Can also be used to treat moss and algae.
This ready to use spray disinfects and prevents further mould growth. This product is chlorine free so little to no odour. Even though mould is removed stains may remain as it does not contain bleach.
Suitable for use in bedrooms and children’s rooms as chlorine free and neutral in odour, even suitable for kitchens! Can be used also on ceramics, plastic, textiles and wallpaper.
Available in 750ml packs
|Arc Building Products